Welcome to the webpage of the Technical Assistance Study for the Ventilation Units Product Group.
The project is closed. This website is only available for download of documents.
The study will provide the European Commission with technical assistance on draft transitional methods, frequently asked questions, and other technical issues related to the implementation of Commission Regulation (EU) No 1253/2014 and Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1254/2014.
Danish Technological Institute and Danish Standards carry out the study for the European Commission, DG Growth, under framework contract FWC B1/ENTR/29/2010/FC LOT 2. The specific contract started in February 2015 and will last for 12 months.
The technical assistance study will include the following tasks:
- Task 1: Study Definition
- Task 2: Needs for Standardisation and Transitional Measurement Methods
- Task 3: Draft Transitional Methods
- Task 4: Cooperation with Standardisation Bodies
- Task 5: Questions and Answers
- Task 6: Air Leakages Rates